Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:46:38
1. What time is it: Time for me to go to class. But I wanted to do this instead.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Willow Sarah Rosenberg
3. Nicknames: Will
4. Parent's names: Sheila & Ira
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: 18, but I didn't get the last one. Ran out of breath.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: July 8th
7. Pets: Amy-Rat (I still need to change her back poor thing) and Ms. Kitty Fantastico, though she's not really mine
8. Height: 5'4
9. Eye color: Hazel
10. Hair Color: Auburn
11. Piercings: Ear. I'd get my belly button but I'm too chicken.
12. Tattoos: None, but If I did have one, I'd get a dolphin on my ankle
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): Well I'm a student, and I like that so 8, And I am a Wicca, which rocks, so 10, and scooby work I like too, only not as much so 9
14. Birthplace: Sunnydale, California.
15. Hometown: Sunnydale
16. Current Residence: Sunnydale (Again. I seem kinda boring right now)
17. Been in love before? Definately. It was great while it lasted
18. Been to Africa? No.
19. Been toilet-papering? um, well Xander convinced me to do it once when we were 13. It didn't turn out so well (See below)
20. Been toilet papered? He decided he didn't want to do trees and wrapped me up like a mummy instead
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Yes. I don't want to talk about it.
22. Been in a car crash? Yes. But it wasn't Buffy's fault- some candy induced wackos ran a red light.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Well I can't eat bacon bits since I'm jewish so I'll go with croutons
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: 2 doors. i like my cars small. Not that I've had cars
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: Both
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Stuffed animal- especially if it's a monkey with pants
27. Dumper or Dumpee: Actually I've been both, sort of. It was kind of complicated
28. Salad Dressing: Balsamic Vinigarette
29. Color of socks: All colors- colorful socks make me happy
30. Number: 13- very important number with the Wicca thing
31. Place to be kissed: Way too personal a question. I'll go with lips
32. Movies: Crazy silly b-movies. Like "My Stepmother is an Alien"
33. Quote from a movie: ummm. "Luke, Use the force."
34. Favorite Holiday: Christmas (ok, I know it sounds weird because of the whole Jewish thing, but there are personal reasons for that being a great day.)
35. Favorite Foods: Mini-Pizzas made by Ted. (Just kidding)
36. Day of the Week: Friday- that means a whole 2 days to not have school and work on the Wicca
37. Song at the moment: Right now, I think I don't have one. It used to be "She Knows"
38. TV show: I like Friends. Of all time I'd say Bewitched :)
39. Toothpaste: Colgate
40. Restaurant: The Espresso Pump- i love their sandwiches
41. Flower: Iris
42. Least Favorite thing: Close-minded people and female werewolves
43. Sport to Watch: Does bowling count? Or perhaps Luge- it goes so fast!
44. Fast Food Restaurant: Don't like fast food much- maybe Burger King if I'm starving
45. When was your last hospital visit?: Senior year in high school- coma and all = badness
46. Favorite drink?: Iced Tea with lemon
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Well it used to be white, but it being a dorm and all I'd go with dirty beige right now
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? 3 times. It seems driving is one thing I am not so good at
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? Child's play- unless you are serious, then they can be dangerous
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? The same peson who sent me this one- she always sends things even though I see her everyday (Yes, Buffy I mean you!)
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? The magic shop on main st.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Mediatate or practice reading my tarot cards
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: Ummmm, none?
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Cordy and Angel in LA
57. Most annoying thing is: Spells that go awry. I'll leave it at that
58. Best thing: Sleep. Yes, I swear.
59. Bedtime: it depends- on a normal day- 11 pm. On a scooby day- never
60. Where did you go to High School: Sunnydale. Until it blew up
61. Anything else you care to share? I love my friends. They're fun and even though we have roguh times sometimes, they always come through for you. Also,
I miss Oz though I'd never admit that out loud.
More... must feed the beast...
Beam me up, Scotty