Subject: It’s fun to share!
Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:46:38
1. What time is it: Far too late, I fear. Sometime after midnight.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Wesley Cornelius Wyndham-Price.
3. Nicknames: Wes.
4. Parent's names: Bertram Alexander Wyndham-Price and Elleander Rothschild Wyndham-Price
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: 31.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: January 15. But please, no fuss.
7. Pets: None. My father thought them unmanly.
8. Height: 5’11”
9. Eye color: brown
10. Hair Color: Also brown.
11. Piercings: None. See comment above on unmanly.
12. Tattoos: None. Not like I couldn’t have one if I wanted to . . . . I just choose not to.
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): For the first time in my life, 10.
14. Birthplace: London, England.
15. Hometown: A Rogue Demon Hunter has no fixed home, but goes where the job takes him.
16. Current Residence: Los Angeles.
17. Been in love before? No.
18. Been to Africa? Yes. My father longed for the days of safari, but had to settle for a luxury suite in the Johannesburg Hilton.
19. Been toilet-papering? No.
20. Been toilet papered? I believe this a uniquely American practical joke.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Redundant, re question 17.
22. Been in a car crash? Yes. A couple of times. Both curiously with my father in the passenger seat and no airbag on that side. Can’t imagine why.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Croutons, most definitely.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: I have been known to prefer a kick-ass motorbike. So neither.
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: Unlike most of my compatriots, I enjoy a spot of coffee on occasion.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: As above re manliness, as above re father.
27. Dumper or Dumpee: Both, as it turns out, but more often dumpee.
28. Salad Dressing: Balsamic Vinaigrette.
29. Color of socks: Dark. Varies depending on suit.
30. Number: To a rogue demon hunter the only important number is one, for he stands alone.
31. Place to be kissed: The hand.
32. Movies: A rogue demon hunter enjoys movies with rousing action. Terminator II.
33. Quote from a movie: “Do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do you?”
34. Favorite Holiday: Guy Fawkes Day.
35. Favorite Foods: I would love a thick juicy steak – were I able to digest beef. As it is, lobster.
36. Day of the Week: Friday – for then the work week ends and I may stand alone once again.
37. Song at the moment: I believe it is called Tubthumping. Indeed, you shall never keep me down.
38. TV show: CNN Headline News.
39. Toothpaste: Colgate.
40. Restaurant: Red Lobster.
41. Flower: None. In my line of work one rarely has time to stop and smell the flowers.
42. Least Favorite thing: Those more skilled at personal combat than I, and liars.
43. Sport to Watch: Boxing. Ah, the sweet science, the art of pugilism, the joy of watching two evenly matched titans locked in fisticuffs! Is there, truly, any other sport?
44. Fast Food Restaurant: Wendy’s. As one always on the go, I appreciate the joys of a varied menu.
45. When was your last hospital visit?: A month or so back I was injured in an explosion.
46. Favorite drink? I appreciate a good gin and tonic as much as the next man, but a rogue demon hunter must keep his wits about him at all times. Thus, my predilection for ginger ale.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Red.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? Never did.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? Occasionally useful but there are far superior tools for contacting the netherworld.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? An amazing offer to help me shed those unwanted pounds while I sleep.
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Not to my knowledge.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Barnes & Noble.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Search for ways to maximize my demonhunting skills – target practice, perhaps, or a solid hour’s or so research, or a spot of shadowboxing. Anything to keep in fighting trim.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: I am scarcely my own best critic on such matters. Ask Cordelia.
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: A few of my schoolchums back in London.
57. Most annoying thing is: Not being taken seriously.
58. Best thing: Finally finding a place where I fit in.
59. Bedtime: A rogue demon hunter has no fixed bedtime, sleeping when he can find the time, doing without when, as all too often happens, he cannot.
60. Where did you go to High School: Glenbury Academy, Brighton, England.
61. Anything else you care to share? I am not quite so delusional as I may sometimes appear, with all this talk of rogue demonhunting. I am fully aware of my capabilities and limitations – far more so than I used to be, thanks to Angel and Cordelia. Kindly do me the boon of putting up with me in my more grandiose moments and I would greatly appreciate it.