Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:46:38
1. What time is it: Well, I just milked the cows and ate breakfast, so I guess it's time to go bale hay.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Riley Peter Finn
3. Nicknames: Ri. Farm-Boy. Sir, yes, sir!
4. Parent's names: Ma and Pa Finn
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: 23. Practically ancient.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: August 12
7. Pets: Dogs. Lots of 'em.
8. Height: 6'2 (though it really feels taller when I stand next to Buffy, or worse, Jonothan)
9. Eye color: Blue
10. Hair Color: Dark blonde/light brown
11. Piercings: I'm an army officer from Iowa. That pretty much answers that one.
12. Tattoos: Let me refer you back to Question 11
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): Lately my job seems to be running from my former co-workers and digging behavior-controlling chips out of my chest. Not as much fun as it sounds. About -12
14. Birthplace: Huxley, Iowa (Pig capital of Iowa!)
15. Hometown: See Question 14
16. Current Residence: Back in Huxley for the summer, but I'll be back in Sunnydale in about a month.
17. Been in love before? Yep. With a nice girl who can kick ass and take names.
18. Been to Africa? No, so I'm perfectly ready to donate blood. (no, Spike, that wasn't an offer!)
19. Been toilet-papering? Back in the good old days at Huxley High. We were rebels.
20. Been toilet papered? Frat initiation. Best not to ask.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Respectfully decline to answer.
22. Been in a car crash? Yeah, this summer, actually. Fortunately, the only one hurt was a cow.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Both. I'm a growing boy.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: Four. You never know when you might have to load your car with off-duty marines.
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: Coffee is my lord and savior. And I mean that in a very respectful and spiritual way.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: More of a blanket guy.
27. Dumper or Dumpee: Decline to answer.
28. Salad Dressing: Ranch
29. Color of socks: White or blue. Any other colors and I tend to mix them up in the morning.
30. Number: Eight
31. Place to be kissed: The mouth! Willow, what kind of questionierre *is* this?
32. Movies: "Top Gun" Quality guy film.
33. Quote from a movie: "Talk to me, Goose."
34. Favorite Holiday: Independence Day. I get a thrill from fire-works.
35. Favorite Foods: Meat & Potatoes
36. Day of the Week: Thursday. That was always my night off from the Initiative.... so I usually used it to frantically correct papers for Walsh.
37. Song at the moment: "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi
38. TV show: MASH
39. Toothpaste: I honestly don't know... it's in a tube...
40. Restaurant: There's one restaurant in Huxley. It's called "Lenny's"
41. Flower: A woman wrote this thing. Umm.... crap, I don't know. Carnations?
42. Least Favorite thing: People putting weird behavior controlling chips into me. That really sucks.
43. Sport to Watch: Basketball! Woo hoo!
44. Fast Food Restaurant: I'm a fan of McDonalds. Got very used to eating there when Buffy was trying to get all of the mini-beanie babies.
45. When was your last hospital visit?: Too soon for my comfort. I really hate military hospitals.
46. Favorite drink?: I'm partial to Ginger Ale. With all the surprises that have been thrown my way, I really need something that settles my stomach.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? There are so many dogs lying on my floor right now that I honestly couldn't tell you.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? Only once, and that was due to extenuating circumstances involving sheep and a sophomore prank.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? Not much, really. Ma never allowed 'em under this roof.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Buffy
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Insubordination to a ranking officer and desertion. Gah.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Military Surplus
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? In Sunnydale, go see Buffy. In Huxley, bale hay.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: "At least no one was hurt." I can't help it!
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Graham just got re-assigned to Alaska.
57. Most annoying thing is: Finding out that you've been working your ass off trying to keep demons and other stuff a secret from your girlfriend, and discovering that she's even better at killing them then you are.
58. Best thing: Having the inside scoop on the army's very own Bay of Mutated Pigs. It's a beautiful thing.
59. Bedtime: 2200 hours.
60. Where did you go to High School: Huxley High
61. Anything else you care to share? Hope everyone is having a good summer and that next year will be rather quieter than this. Less explosions and death. I hope?