Subject: Its fun to share!
Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:49:25
1. What time is it: Too early. Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies early.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Daniel Osbourne, I think.
3. Nicknames: Oz, Wolfboy
4. Parent's names: Are their own.
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: No cake.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: Feb 8th
7. Pets: Ironically, I am my own pet.
8. Height: Shorter than most.
9. Eye color: Green
10. Hair Color: Currently?
11. Piercings: Ear.
12. Tattoos: I'm not sure.
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): I'm not a work of any kind person. I was in a band once. It didn't suck. 8.
14. Birthplace: Earth
15. Hometown: Sunnydale
16. Current Residence: Around.
17. Been in love before? I've felt the entire universe narrow down to a pinpoint that was the light of a single person, now I don't know if that's love but it's gotta be pretty damn close.
18. Been to Africa? Twice. The people there taste great, and in some of the more rural areas, you can lay it down to wild animal attack. Nice place to visit...
19. Been toilet-papering? See Sunnydale PD's file on Devon MacLeish.
20. Been toilet papered? Ask Willow.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Huh.
22. Been in a car crash? Crashed through a wall once.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: The universal question.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: Van
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: No effect.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Willow
27. Dumper or Dumpee: All a matter of perspective.
28. Salad Dressing: Sure.
29. Color of socks: Depends on hair.
30. Number: 1
31. Place to be kissed: Under the full moon.
32. Movies: Idle Hands.
33. Quote from a movie: "Screws fall out all the time the world is an imperfect place." -John Bender, The Breakfast Club
34. Favorite Holiday: Christmas
35. Favorite Foods: Animal crackers and grape juice. I have a fondness for chilled Sprite, I can't talk about it here.
36. Day of the Week: Wensday
37. Song at the moment: Dolphin's Cry, Live.
38. TV show: Pop Up Video, not that I have cable, or a TV...
39. Toothpaste: Aquafresh. The kind that whitens.
40. Restaurant: IHOP I am inexplicably drawn to the Rutty Tootie Fresh N Fruity breakfast.
41. Flower: Stargazer Lilies. They're... well around the edges they're white and almost innocent and they get darker and more intense as you go towards the center.
42. Least Favorite thing: Blond girls. Excluding Buffy.
43. Sport to Watch: Battle of the Bands. It's a brutal sport. Somebody could lose a finger.
44. Fast Food Restaurant: In and Out Burger.
45. When was your last hospital visit?: Don't do hospitals. Visited Willow there once, though. Not a fun experience.
46. Favorite drink?: Snapple- Strawberry Lemonade and chilled Sprite. Again, not at liberty to speak on it.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? No bedroom.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? Surprisingly none. I have an amazing testing skill.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? Freaky.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Devon. Guy needs a spell checker.
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No. Doesn't mean I haven't committed any.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Either the nearest music store or CVS where you can get all the hair dye that money can buy.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Wonder why in 14 years the castaways didn't kill and eat Gillighan. Cause I would have. And I'm not a violent person.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: Huh. Not a big talker
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: The monks in Tibet were cool. I knew a girl once, she was everything but she's not here and that's the farthest anyone's ever been from me.
57. Most annoying thing is: Misunderstandings that lead to leaving town. I leave town a lot.
58. Best thing: Willow.
59. Bedtime: Varies according to timezone.
60. Where did you go to High School: I was enrolled at Sunnydale, I didn't actually attend a lot.
61. Anything else you care to share? Nothing that can be reduced to a non-commital phrase.