Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:46:38
1. What time is it: Time seems to have no meaning here. Darned hard to show up for breakfast on time.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Richard Wilkins.
3. Nicknames: Mayor, Dick.
4. Parent's names: Richard and Martha. They were good people. Salt of the earth.
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: 115. And gosh, I don’t look a day over 50. The benefits of clean living, I suppose.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: April 17.
7. Pets: None. I use all my energies taking care of the fine people of Sunnydale.
8. Height: 6’0”
9. Eye color: blue-gray.
10. Hair Color: Gray.
11. Piercings: what’s the point when the skin’ll just reform?
12. Tattoos: Gosh, no. Do you know the germs on those needles? Far too unsanitary.
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): Oh, a definite 10. Nothing gives a man greater satisfaction than shepherding a group of people towards a common goal.
14. Birthplace: Sunnydale, California. Best place on the planet.
15. Hometown: Well, Sunnydale, of course.
16. Current Residence: Hell, or Sunnydale. Goodness, aren’t these questions kind of repetitive?
17. Been in love before? Well, of course.
18. Been to Africa? No. Seems like a lovely place, though.
19. Been toilet-papering? Toilet paper should only be used for its God-given purpose.
20. Been toilet papered? No.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Well, no, but I did love someone enough it made me trash a hospital ward and try to kill someone else with my bare hands. That counts, right?
22. Been in a car crash? A long time ago. My goodness, those Model Ts were fragile.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Bacon bits, fresh from the pig. And I mean that I cut them off myself.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: No real preference, I guess.
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: Well, they both get me so overstimulated. Good old-fashioned water will do it for me, thanks.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Blanket.
27. Dumper or Dumpee: Dumpee. Everyone I love seems to die on me – and at such the wrong time, too -- so that’s a form of dumping, right?
28. Salad Dressing: Gosh, who can choose?
29. Color of socks: Whatever goes best with my suits. Usually brown.
30. Number: One.
31. Place to be kissed: You wash that mouth out with soap, young lady.
32. Movies: Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, the Omen (all parts),The Fallen.
33. Quote from a movie: “No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.”
34. Favorite Holiday: Graduation Day. At least it used to be..
35. Favorite Foods: Spiders. Large ones.
36. Day of the Week: Monday. Nothing like a good start to the workweek
37. Song at the moment: “Devil Inside,” INXS.
38. TV show: Dear John. That Ralph just cracks me up.
39. Toothpaste: Antibacterial.
40. Restaurant: Well, gosh, where does one go to get good giant spider these days?
41. Flower: Dandelions.
42. Least Favorite thing: People who break into City Hall, people who hurt those I love, and explosives.
43. Sport to Watch: Why, baseball, of course.
44. Fast Food Restaurant: Have you SEEN the way these people handle their food? Thank you, but no thank you.
45. When was your last hospital visit?: A year or so back.
46. Favorite drink?: Purified water.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Brown, I think.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? You know, I don’t believe I ever got one. I always had people to drive me places.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? Very helpful at times.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? JanusServant@yippee.com, wanting to know if I was going to give him his payment for a shipment of delicious candy bars. Well, my goodness, I guess a servant of chaos just shouldn’t try to deal with bureaucracy.
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No. Been accused of a couple, but those darn witnesses just seem to keep disappearing.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Oh, I never use a credit card. Too big of a paper trail.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Invite guests to my office, introduce new legislation, perform ritual demonic sacrifices.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: Well, Gosh.
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Well, I guess a couple of demons from a dimension or two over.
57. Most annoying thing is: Not having the right kind of dipping sauce for the giant spiders.
58. Best thing: Ascending.
59. Bedtime: Well, goodness, I don’t really need sleep anymore.
60. Where did you go to High School: Sunnydale.
61. Anything else you care to share? Yes. I love the people of Sunnydale, I miss Faith, and there are actually 178 different ways to skin a cat. Write back if you want the details.