Subject: It’s fun to share!
Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:46:38
1. What time is it: I really don't know. These damn military guys won't let me have a watch. Or a belt.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Ethan Allen Rayne
3. Nicknames: Janus' Pet, pain in the arse
4. Parent's names: Robert and Lisa.
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: 43. Cripes, I feel old now.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: March 23
7. Pets: I had this great demon-dog once who used to fetch my slippers. He had problems getting the morning paper, though. Kept eating the paper boy.
8. Height: 5'9
9. Eye color: Brown
10. Hair Color: Grayish brown
11. Piercings: I wasn't *that* much of a rebel in my youth.
12. Tattoos: Had a great one on my arm until this whole incident with Eygon. Painful subject.
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): Causing chaos that harms the innocent? I LOVE IT! Definite 10!
14. Birthplace: Bath, England
15. Hometown: Sunnydale, I guess. I feel very at home in such a demonic atmosphere.
16. Current Residence: Secret government instalation in the Nevada desert. Bollocks.
17. Been in love before? I'm in a constant love-affair with myself. I must say, I'm quite worthy of the adoration I have for myself.
18. Been to Africa? Once or twice. The flies were the size of small antelope.
19. Been toilet-papering? As a servant of chaos, it is my duty to experiment in all forms of mischief-making.
20. Been toilet papered? I'd rather not talk about it.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: I've never let myself down, so there's no need to cry.
22. Been in a car crash? Last time I ever let Rupert drive. Man was drunk as a skunk.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Croutons are the work of the devil, and I'm in a position to know these things.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: Two door is better for quick getaways.
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: You Americans and your coffee. I much prefer tea. Or better, scotch.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Blanket
27. Dumper or Dumpee: Definitely the dumper. Though I've always found it to be more effective when a fun little curse is added to the mix. Just add insult to injury.
28. Salad Dressing: No real preference.
29. Color of socks: Wouldn't know, since this stupid instalation WON'T LET ME WEAR SOCKS.
30. Number: Two, like the faces of Janus
31. Place to be kissed: Come visit me any night around ninish and find out.
32. Movies: Batman Forever. The Riddler was my kind of chap.
33. Quote from a movie: “Riddle me this, riddle me that.”
34. Favorite Holiday: Halloween. Such fond memories...
35. Favorite Foods: Scotch counts as a food, right?
36. Day of the Week: Tuesday. No one ever expects something to happen on a Tuesday.
37. Song at the moment: “Symphany for the Devil"
38. TV show: "Survivor"
39. Toothpaste: Anything but the stuff they give me here. Cripes, they even make the *toothpaste* regulation.
40. Restaurant: There's a lovely pub in Sunnydale that serves great scotch and has cute and easy waitresses.
41. Flower: What kind of question is that? Though I know some really great spells for baby's breath. People never see 'em coming.
42. Least Favorite thing: I'm torn between getting the crap kicked out of me by Rupert or military instalations.
43. Sport to Watch: Rugby
44. Fast Food Restaurant: Ugh, not even I would bother putting a curse on those places.
45. When was your last hospital visit?: Right after some brainless MPs manhandled me into into a truck. Bastards.
46. Favorite drink?: Scotch.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? At the moment, white tile. Have I mentioned before I how much I hate this bloody military instalation?
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? I'll have you know that I'm a very reliable driver. When sober, anyway.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? Handy little things. Kinda like cordless phones.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Form letter from the Mayor's office, refusing payment for services rendered. As soon as I get out of here I'll do something nasty to the Sunnydale Town Hall.
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? From the fact that I'm stuck in this bloody prison cell, I assume I've been convicted of *something*. Though those bloody MPs tell me that my crimes are 'classified'.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? I might as well just wire all my income to magic shops. They certainly take enough of it.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Chaos is never boring. Very rewarding job.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: Hmm. "Damn Rupert and those diaper-wearing students of his." springs to mind.
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Forget Jesus or God, Chaos is a buddy who will never leave you hanging.
57. Most annoying thing is: Having a perfectly good plan flummuxed.
58. Best thing: Turning Giles into a Fjarl demon.
59. Bedtime: Whenever these damn lights go out.
60. Where did you go to High School: Bath, England
61. Anything else you care to share? You haven't seen the last of me. As soon as I get out of this blasted place, I plan to inflict you all with nasty chaos. Starting with Rupert, and ending with that dark haired kid who is always tagging after the Slayer. With Janus as my witness -- oh, crap, it's time for an enema.