Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:46:38
1. What time is it: 9:55 AM on a Tuesday, duh. You sent me the email.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Cordelia Margaret Chase.
3. Nicknames: Cordy. But call me that without asking and Iíll hurt you. Really.
4. Parent's names: Iím trying to forget about them, thanks.
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: 19. Like I eat cake.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: June 29. Still not too late to send me something, but make it good.
7. Pets: None. Ick.
8. Height: 5í9Ē
9. Eye color: brown
10. Hair Color: A glorious dark brown.
11. Piercings: Occasionally ear.
12. Tattoos: Can I say again, ick?
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): Umm... for now, 9. I'm lucky. I do web stuff.
14. Birthplace: Sunnydale, California. The very definition of the middle of nowhere.
15. Hometown: Los Angeles.
16. Current Residence: Los Angeles. Duh. See previous question.
17. Been in love before? I thought so.
18. Been to Africa? No.
19. Been toilet-papering? WAY too low-class a prank. Sorry, but true.
20. Been toilet papered? No. But Iíve been spiked, slimed, bitten, and attacked my maggots posing as a human. So I think I overqualify.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Yes. Dammit.
22. Been in a car crash? Yes. All the other personís fault, though.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Like either of them go on a low-fat salad.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: There are sporty cars both ways. So no preference.
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: Coffee, I guess.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Friendly ghost.
27. Dumper or Dumpee: NO ONE dumps Cordelia Chase. At least no one still alive.
28. Salad Dressing: Low-fat honey mustard.
29. Color of socks: White when I exercise. Otherwise, hose all the way.
30. Number: Very fond of three right now.
31. Place to be kissed: Yeah. Right.
32. Movies: Anything without vampires, demons, or lots of blood. Um, When Harry Met Sally.
33. Quote from a movie: "Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.Ē
34. Favorite Holiday: Valentineís Day.
35. Favorite Foods: Seafood. Anything low-fat.
36. Day of the Week: NOT Tuesday. Everything seems to happen on a Tuesday.
37. Song at the moment: Lean on Me. Yes, I know it doesnít fit me. But itís appropriate. Shut up.
38. TV show: Becker. Hey, I like I guy who says what he thinks.
39. Toothpaste: Whitening.
40. Restaurant: Buckyís Fondue Hut.
41. Flower: Roses
42. Least Favorite thing: People who donít help other people in trouble and large demons who want to impregnate me.
43. Sport to Watch: Sport? I donít DO sports, thank you.
44. Fast Food Restaurant: I donít do fast food either.
45. When was your last hospital visit?: A couple of months ago. I had seizures.
46. Favorite drink?: Spring water blessed by a priest.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Hardwood, thanks.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? Never. Amazingly.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? WAY too simplistic.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? Someone wanting me to look at their porn site. Ick.
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Macyís.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Call Aura and blab.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: Hello! Like I overuse phrases. Please!
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: My friends in Sunnydale.
57. Most annoying thing is: Trying to avoid certain death. Twice in one day.
58. Best thing: Doing something good to help my fellow man. No, really.
59. Bedtime: Bed?
60. Where did you go to High School: Sunnydale. Hello, Willow, you should know this!
61. Anything else you care to share? Not really. Why should I give you then answers if you donít even know how to phrase the questions?
More of these...
Get me out of this madhouse!