Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:49:25
1. What time is it: Early enough that I'm awake and Xander is still asleep. So I'm bored enough to be filling this out instead of having sex with him.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Even if we had birth certificates back when I was born, this keyboard isn't equipped with the right alphabet for me to type it out.
3. Nicknames: Anya. And sometimes Xander calls me different names during sex, but I don't go around using 'Willow' or 'Mom' on a daily basis.
4. Parent's names: Again with the alphabet crisis.
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: If Xander had been thoughtful enough to get me a cake large enough for all of them - 1,174
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: As with the alphabet, we really aren't working along the right calendar to calculate my proper birthday. Usually I go with April 1. (might as well pick a day that Xander doesn't have an excuse to forget)
7. Pets: I've read about this inane tradition to care for a small animal, and so I've decided to get a goldfish.
8. Height: I'm expected to have this kind of inane information on hand? Though I found an interesting formula involving shoe size to use on men.
9. Eye color: Brown. In this body, at least. During my vengeance days, they tended to change color a lot.
10. Hair Color: Dark brown for a while, but these days I'm settling for a reddish-brown. Clairol was really making my hair brittle. I don't understand how Buffy can stand it.
11. Piercings: Just the ears, so far. Xander responded most distressingly when I suggested other possibilities.
12. Tattoos: If it weren't for an unpleasant fear of needles, I'd have "All Men Are Evil Scum Who Must Be Punished" emblazened across my rear.
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): Job? Oh, you mean how I fill my daily reutine and recieve monetary compensation. That means that having sex with Xander is my job, since it fills my time and he buys me pretty things afterwards.
I'd say about a six.
14. Birthplace: I'm going to have to talk to Xander about getting a new keyboard with an alternative alphabet.
15. Hometown: Same as the birthplace. There were a lot of sheep for straying husbands to abuse, as I recall.
16. Current Residence: Sunnydale.
17. Been in love before? Yes. It's highly annoying.
18. Been to Africa? I remember once a woman who lived in Africa wished that her husband was forced to lie on a termite hill while his unmentionables were slathered with a honey-like substance. Things really got interesting when the hyenas showed up.
19. Been toilet-papering? Yes. A girl wished that her ex-boyfriend be toilet-papered to the point of immobility on the steps of their workplace.
20. Been toilet papered? I would call down bloody vengeance on whoever did something like that to me... if I still had my powers. As it is, I'd probably make Xander try and beat them up.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Thankfully, no. More like loved somebody so much that I kept him company during illness, which was quite enough.
22. Been in a car crash? Once when Xander accidentally plowed the ice-cream truck into the back of a BMW. But I'm not allowed to talk about that for insurance reasons.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Xander and I once did this thing with Bacon Bits that started out as fun, but ended up kinda icky.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: Four. Easier to get out of the car after having sex.
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: Coffee. Keeps me awake and peppy.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Xander fills both categories nicely.
27. Dumper or Dumpee: I'd prefer righteously empowered deliverer of vengeance, but I guess I'll have to go with dumper.
28. Salad Dressing: Italian.
29. Color of socks: I prefer to avoid socks. Sandals are easier to discard quickly in case of unexpected sex.
30. Number: 5
31. Place to be kissed: Xander made me promise never to say it again after the incident with his parents. But it ain't the cheek.
32. Movies: "Scream" It mixed gory violence with sex. I appreciate that.
33. Quote from a movie: "Do you like scary movies?"
34. Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day. Xander was required to get me chocolates and flowers for no other reason except that some Catholic was killed on that day. There should be more days like that.
35. Favorite Foods: Chocolate pudding. It has so many uses.
36. Day of the Week: Wednesday. Xander gets off early from work, and we have sex.
37. Song at the moment: Girls Just Want To Have Fun
38. TV show: Oprah. I've learned much about society from her vapid book-of-the-month choices.
39. Toothpaste: Crest, it keeps my breath minty fresh.
40. Restaurant: Since the 'nicest' restaurant Xander ever takes me is Wendy's, I usually prefer eating at home.
41. Flower: Roses are nicely expensive and show remorse for mistakes made.
42. Least Favorite thing: My period. Xander doesn't enjoy sex during that time.
43. Sport to Watch: WWF. Large sweaty men running into each other multiple times. The Rock Rules!
44. Fast Food Restaurant: See Restaurant
45. When was your last hospital visit?: 1975, while performing vengeance for a doctor's wife. I never knew a stethascope could be used like that.
46. Favorite drink?: Gatorade. Replenishes all those electrolites used up during sex.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Kinda grayish-brownish-pukish. Wait, that's Xander's.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? I have yet to subject myself to that inane coming-of-age ritual. Xander drives me wherever I need to go.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? I always had more luck with the bones of a monkey and some rum, myself.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? This very enterprising person who apparently runs a spelling group or a word puzzle of some kind. The title of his business was XXXEASY!
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? There was no crime in punishing undeserving and unfaithful men. And they never got my real name.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Victoria's Secret. Though technically it would be Xander's credit card I was maxing.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sex is good for passing the time. I've also started playing a lot of Solitaire.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: I'm told that I use 'sex' far more often than I should.
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: D'hoffren is in another dimension, but he still sends me Christmas cards and unemployment checks.
57. Most annoying thing is: Ridiculous public decency laws.
58. Best thing: Sex. Or a "Dawson's Creek" marathon.
59. Bedtime: Whenever Xander falls asleep.
60. Where did you go to High School: Sunnydale High.
61. Anything else you care to share? The only part of present human society that I have found enjoyable thus far is the custom where the male pays all expenses on the date, in exchange for sex. This movement where women pay half is distressing and un-productive.
More of these...
Back to Main Index