Subject: Itís fun to share!
Date: Tue 11 Jul 2000 09:46:38
To: Deadboy@angelinv.com (Donít say I donít have a sense of humor.)
1. What time is it: Night.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: No birth certificates in old Eire, but the name my mother gave me was Liam Angelus OíRourke.
3. Nicknames: Deadboy. But I only let one person get away with that.
4. Parent's names: I donít like to think about that.
5: Number of birthday candles you blew out on your cake last year: 255. Thanks, Cordy, for counting.
6. Date that you regularly blow them out: November 1.
7. Pets: Sometimes, it seems, Wesley.
8. Height: 5í11Ē
9. Eye color: brown
10. Hair Color: Black.
11. Piercings: Anywhere but the heart, but none presently.
12. Tattoos: A phoenix on the back.
13. How much do you love your job (1 to 10): 6. Iídíve made it 10 but then Cordelia would worry about moments of true happiness.
14. Birthplace: Belfast, Ireland.
15. Hometown: Never really had one. Canít call LA home.
16. Current Residence: Los Angeles.
17. Been in love before? Once.
18. Been to Africa? Yes, a long time ago. Hunting trip with some old friends.
19. Been toilet-papering? No.
20. Been toilet papered? Once while I was living on the streets of New York.
21. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes. Definitely.
22. Been in a car crash? Yeah.
23. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Unlike Spike, I DONíT like my blood to have texture. So neither.
24. 2 Door, 4 Doors on a car: Anything without a roof. Makes it easy to jump into.
25. Coffee or Coffee Ice cream: Coffee. Iíve only ever eaten ice cream once in my life, and it WASNíT coffee-flavored.
26. Blanket or Stuffed Animal: Neither one.
27. Dumper or Dumpee: Dumper. Not by choice.
28. Salad Dressing: None.
29. Color of socks: Black. Why should my socks be any different?
30. Number: 1996.
31. Place to be kissed: Lips.
32. Movies: An Affair to Remember.
33. Quote from a movie: "The first thing we do, letís kill all the lawyers.Ē
34. Favorite Holiday: Oddly, Christmas.
35. Favorite Foods: I guess coffee. Kind of hard to keep down solid food.
36. Day of the Week: Donít really have one; they all seem to blend into each other.
37. Song at the moment: Walk Like a Man.
38. TV show: General Hospital. What else do you think I do most afternoons?
39. Toothpaste: Anything with baking soda.
40. Restaurant: Samís butcher shop. Back entrance.
41. Flower: Roses.
42. Least Favorite thing: Sunlight.
43. Sport to Watch: Iím disenchanted with fighting contests now. None.
44. Fast Food Restaurant: None.
45. When was your last hospital visit?: A couple of months back, to visit a friend.
46. Favorite drink?: Coffee.
47. What color is your bedroom's carpet? Patterned.
48. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Drivers License test? Never taken one.
49. What do you think of Ouija boards? Donít need them. Cordelia serves as my own person Ouija board.
51. Who is the last person that you got mail from before this one? A software billionaire wanting to hang out with me. Nice guy. But annoying enough that sometimes I want to stake him.
52. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No, but the way Kateís going on, I expect that to change soon.
53. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Concealed Weaponry ĎRí Us. Unfortunately, there is no such store.
54. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sit in a corner by myself and brood.
55. What words or phrases do you overuse?: None, to my knowledge.
56. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: The Powers that Be, now that theyíre dead.
57. Most annoying thing is: Guys who work for secret military installations whoíre dating my ex.
58. Best thing: Helping people.
59. Bedtime: Sometime a bit after sunrise, usually.
60. Where did you go to High School: Not really applicable in my case.
61. Anything else you care to share? Fighting the good fight can sometimes be repetitive; sometimes it can wear you down. But really, what else is there to do?
Sitting in corners and brooding has its charms, but itís far from a be-all and end-all in life.
Or at least it's a lot less of one than there used to be.